Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Make-Ups and The Full Monty

Hubbie and I have made up. I think. It's hard giving up 2 weeks of blessed independence. But I wouldn't be who I am without the support behind me. I love my family and thank God for them.

On a completely different topic, a friend and I went to see The Full Monty and got... the full monty! I really didn't know what the "full monty" meant. I do now. "Woo, Honey! Are we feeling a breeze in here?"

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on who you are) I did not take any pictures. I suppose if I did and posted them, it would affect my blog rating, LOL!

Well, we'll just rank that little bit of naivete up there with the dry martini I ordered last week. What a week of education for me!

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP