Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"The Full Monty" Triathlon Style

In honor of my first "exposure" to The Full Monty, my triathlon hubbie thought this might be a triathlon I'd actually be interested in watching The Bare Hare Triathlon. He says, "sweetie doesn't this tri sound fun. since you are into the whole feeling free and unhindered thing..."

Unfortunately no general spectators allowed, only participants and guests. I suppose hubbie could sign me on as a guest. I'd love to see how they manage the bicycle part of the race.

There will be a group photo, "Bare or clothed..." I think we'll leave that to the imagination...

7 comments:

Web Analytics Beginner August 1, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

Sorry I forgot to tell you to bring dollar bills. I think I'll pass on the triathlon, one Full Monty will do for a while yet. It would seem chaffing would take on a whole new light--bring on the Gold Bond Powder. I was checking to see how incriminating the inevitable blog entry would be : )

Lydee August 1, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

yes, I guess the entry was inevitable... but really it was hard to resist, it was too funny. You know, I have a feeling we're not going to live this one down. hubbie's already making jokes...

Anonymous August 1, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

I think I could manage a bare hare swim. However no thanks to the bike and the run!!!
Did you see the full monty movie or on stage? I saw it on stage, it was great, though they changed it from an Irish story to a Detriot story.

sophanne August 1, 2007 at 3:42 PM  

My summer theme ends up being bunnies- yours is Bare Hares- go figure.

Lydee August 1, 2007 at 7:36 PM  

We saw the Full Monty on stage, and they changed it to a Buffalo, NY story. What's up with that?!

Lydee August 1, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

Sophanne we could shave your bunnies... I think the men on stage waxed, TMI?!! LOL!

Haley August 3, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

sounds a little scary. i don't think my husband would go anywhere near a bike chain with all his manliness hanging free. thanks for making me laugh.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP