Friday, August 24, 2007

On A Lighter Note

Too tired to write, but not wanting to leave everyone on a downer, I'm going to shamelessly base this blog on someone elses' material.

My NY friend, Gina had an interesting dinner conversation with her Grandmother, her Mom and her Dad. Svelt vs. Smelt. There's so much going on in this conversation on so many different levels, it's really too funny.

Since we've been discussing Technology and Ice Cream, I feel that this loosely, in the absolute worst sense, ties in with my previous blogs. And even if it doesn't, it ends my week on a good laugh!

2 comments:

dawn August 25, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

That really made my day...thanks for the link!

Olga August 25, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, I was thinking while I climbed the fence that I'm 45 years old and I'm climbing a fence and talking to some tec on the phone and he is expecting me to do things that I don't have the faintest idea what he's talkin about. Momma warned me that there would be dayz like these.(see, using a z instead of a s like a good homie!)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Hmm, seems somewhat redundant. I'm a mom of 2 lovely ladies. I'm the wife of a triathlete machine. I'm a general music teacher in a public school. I like to take pictures of things, especially things i consider beautiful. I like to share. As long as it isn't food. Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP